Here is some basic information to help you get the most out of our class web site.
- Subscribe to get updates via email: Take a look at the right hand column, and input your email address to receive an email every time the class web site is updated. Usually, it is updated daily with information about what we do in class. It’s a great way to keep up with all of our happenings!
- Categories: The categories drop down menu on the right hand side will help you find all of the posts about a particular topic (like rocks, paleontology, or weather).
- Search: The search box on the right hand side will allow you to search the class web site via keyword in order to find more specific information. For instance, you could search the title of an assignment to see where it was mentioned.
- Student Blogs: Click on the “Portfolio Info” link on the top menu bar. This will take you to a list of student blogs by class period.
- Pages: There are important pages to take a look at on the top menu bar that will give you additional information about this class.
- Comments: You can comment on any post. Your first comment will be moderated, but all others should go straight through. Comments are a public forum. If you have a specific question related to your child, please send me an email (email@example.com) or give me a call at school (770) 945-8419.
- Questions: If you have any questions about our class or this information guide to the class site, please contact me.